top of page

Snetterton Test and Race Days Cancelled

We write to you with mixed news, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

As you will have seen from the government announcement yesterday and MSUK today, we are sadly no longer permitted to run our Snetterton test day on 17th March and Snetterton race weekend on 27th/28th March. As we have clearly stated, everyone will receive a full refund for these events, we won't keep your money as a credit or transfer it to another event. It takes a lot of time to manually refund more than 500 of you, so please be patient and look out for a refund in the next three weeks.

Oulton Park on 10th April will be our first event of the year, entries are open to this event, with testing available on the Friday by booking directly with MSV.

We plan to open entries to our exciting 1st/2nd May Knockhill double header later this week. Two races in two directions, with dinner provided and in picturesque surroundings, you won't want to miss this. Testing will be available to book at the same time as race entries open, at that time we will let you know the testing format, costs and how to book.

We have no new news to bring you about Spa, but we remain in close contact with our Belgian friends, we very much look forward to returning, despite the extra red tape. We are going to closely watch how others get on taking their cars abroad, once international travel resumes. We had previously said that we would open entries to the CSCC races at the end of this month, we will delay this now until later into March. Nearer the event we will send you a checklist of what you need to do and be aware of.




bottom of page